We stand behind our hats for as long as you stand under them. Materials and workmanship guaranteed for life.
Cold temps won‚¬t cramp your style when you‚¬re rocking the Alpine Tundra Cap. The warmth stays in with Cross Corež Aerogel insulation while the cozy‚ flannel liner keeps you toasty. The‚ BreezeBlockerž windproof ear flaps on this low profile, approachable ball cap can be folded up and away when temps rise. Made from recycled content and PFC-durable water repellent finish this warm cap is also rated UPF 50+.
- PrimaLoft‚® Insulation with Cross Corež Technology
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- Windproof fabric
- 2‚½" brim
- Flannel liner for added warmth
- BreezeBlockerž windproof fleece earflaps can be worn up or down
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish
- Adjustable sizing
- UPF 50+ sun rating
- Weight: 4 oz/113g
How to pack your hat
How to care for your hat
SHELL: 100% POLYESTER, FILL: 100% POLYESTER
Washing and care instructions:
Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Packs flat, do not fold or crease brim